|About INT3D System|
The INT3D System is a terrific tool for creating virtual interactive 3D scenes, both for publishing on Internet as vrml files and for off-line viewing. It includes an on-line visual 3D editor plus a library of high quality 3d models and textures.
To understand the system's potentiality best, see the examples shown in our gallery on this site and note the high quality and the small size of the scenes.
The created scenes can also be viewed with 3D stereo-glasses.
- Smallest size joined to highest quality:
We have solved the main problem concerning 3D scenes on the web: the too large size of the graphic files prevents obtaining good quality of complex 3D scenes. Now, thanks to our system and the advanced possibilities of the VRML, you can get quite good 3D scenes in a very small size. As you will see, the system enables you to create ready furnished houses containing about 100 KB of total size of all used files. Such results are about 10 times superior to the best performances of some modern 3D Editors.
- Easy and free for non-commercial uses:
We also think we were able to provide good responses to other important problems concerning 3D scenes on Internet: the costs and complexity of 3D editing. In fact the INT3D System is very simple to use and completely free for non-commercial uses.
- Compatibility with other 3D editors:
The INT3D System enables adding to the scenes 3D models not only from our library. You can add any kind of 3D objects made with other common 3D editors and saved as VRML files.
|WHO IS THE INT3D SYSTEM FOR?|
The INT3D System is suitable for everybody and we hope it will be useful to a wide range of users.|
It enables the creation of any kind of 3D scene at different levels of complexity: from simple scenes (by using the system as a "brick-box" constructor) to complex virtual interiors as the system has been created with the active participation of professional architects by meeting their requirements.
With the INT3D System it is possible:
- to create or recreate one's own room, flat, house ... easily.
- to place and move different kind of interactive furniture from different firms and in many different versions easily.
- to verify and choose the most suitable materials and range of colours.
- to walk into the created 3D scene, interacting with it.
Its accessibility, simplicity of use and unique possibilities enable use by many different kind of users, such as:
The INT3D System can also be used for didactic purposes and multimedial presentations.
- General Internet users. Creating and walking into 3D scenes is not only useful, but very interesting and charming as well. Now with the INT3D System it is also accessible.
- Architects, Interior Designers, Decorators. The INT3D System enables the presentation of one's own projects in 3D interactive animation and to show them finally on Internet as well. It is a terrific system for creating complex 3D virtual settings easily and matching them swiftly to the client's needs. It is endowed with a range of tools for the speedy creation of any kind of building element using any kind of material and a library of real furniture models from some of the best companies.
- Web Masters. The system can be used to integrate web sites easily with particular and useful 3D scenes. An example could be the presentation of a virtual museum in 3D interactive animation.
- Building Companies. It is possible to use virtual reality on internet (or in one's own offices as well) as a new promotion and sale's tool for houses, flats, offices, shops, etc., not yet constructed. The INT3D System's interactivity allows it to modify all future elements (colours, materials, textures) concerning available fittings in front of the clients and to give them a photo-realistic 3D experience by walking into the different rooms that will be constructed later.
- Real Estate Agencies. That usually utilise internet to promote their own proposals. Through the system they can integrate their illustrations with photo-realistic interactive 3D scenes as a new service for the users of their sites.
Moreover we hope that those who like to experiment with shapes and colours will appreciate the system's potentiality.
|LEGAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE USE OF THE INT3D SYSTEM|
All rights to the INT3D System, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secret rights, belong to Pharus di Giovanni Dragone and Pharus di Giovanni Dragone holds title to each copy of the System.
Pharus di Giovanni Dragone provides two types of uses:
- Free non-commercial use
The INT3D System is free for non-commercial use. You can build your own INT3D scenes and publish them on your own site, but in order to publish INT3D content on a Web site, the site publisher must execute a
Broadcast and Use License Agreement. Publishing INT3D content without such agreement is an infringement of Pharus's intellectual property rights.
Examples of non-commercial use include:
- Hobbyist Web Site
- Educational and Student Web Sites
- Architects and Decorators Personal Web Sites
- Commercial use
To use the INT3D System for commercial use (Companies, Web Masters, ....) you have to contact us.
INT3D™ is a registered trademark of Pharus di Giovanni Dragone (Pesaro - viale Fiume 22 - Italy). All other trademarks, brands, names and logos contained on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorised use of any materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The INT3D System is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, title or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Pharus, its partners or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the INT3D System, even if Pharus has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Further, Pharus, its partners and its suppliers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the INT3D System information. Pharus may replace, modify or make changes to the INT3D System, at any time without notice. Pharus makes no commitment to update the INT3D System.
You are prohibited from using the INT3D System with any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate the laws of the State of Italy.
By using INT3D System, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, do not use the INT3D System.